Ford Taylor had built a $300 million company that had 2,000 employees at the time when he left to begin teaching about transformational leadership full-time. He is the Founder of The FSH Group, which is comprised of Transformational Leadership Training, the FSH Strategy Consulting division, and the charitable FSH Foundation. Ford is the co-author of the book, “the Hike” which contains many of the principles found in his Transformational Leadership training. The material is a result of specific solutions to a long history of leading the transformation of multiple companies and individuals.
(Interview) A Biblical Model of Business Leadership (with Ford Taylor)
- Investing in Faith-Driven Companies (... — On this episode, Henry Kaestner shares how his faith impacts his investment decisions as a Christian venture capitalist in the startup funding world. Henry Kaestner is a Managing Principal at Sovereign’s Capital LLC, a private equity fund helping faith-driven entrepreneurs building great businesses in both consumer and business software-as-a-service, tech-enabled consumer good/services, and healthcare technology, [...]
- Relactional Leadership: A Biblical Mo... — On this episode, Ford Taylor shares a Bible-based model to balance the need for both a transactional and a relational approach to leadership. He teaches this model in further detail in his new book, Relactional Leadership: When Relationships Collide with Transactions (Practical Tools for Every Leader). In this interview, you’ll hear how he used this model of [...]
- Is Everyone Called to Be an Entrepren... — On this episode, we’ll be discussing “Is Everyone Called to Entrepreneurship?”, and we’re joined by Jordan Raynor. Jordan is a serial entrepreneur and bestselling author who leads a growing community of Christians following God’s call to create. He currently serves as the CEO of the venture-backed tech startup, Threshold 360. He is also a cofounder [...]
- Public Discipleship in the Marketplac... — Beyond personal discipleship, Dr. Amy Sherman explains what it means to make disciples in the public arena, and she shares examples of what this looks like in the marketplace. Amy Sherman is a Senior Fellow at the Sagamore Institute and was named by Christianity Today in 2012 as one of the 50 Evangelical women most [...]
- Great Commission Companies (w/ Dr. St... — What is a “Great Commission Company”? Dr. Steven Rundle is Professor of Economics at Biola University. His teaching and research interests are focused on the intersection between international economics and world mission. He is faculty advisor for the International Business Institute and for the Student International Business Association. He also assists and consults mission agencies, churches [...]