Do you have an idea for a book that will help marketplace professionals to do business God’s
In partnership with Theology of Business, High Bridge Books is sponsoring a book proposal contest on the theme of “Doing Business God’s Way.”
- A Complimentary Book Publishing Package through High Bridge Books (valued at $2600)
- Visit TheologyofBusiness.com/BookContest for details about the package.
- For a list of the services included in High Bridge Books’ Signature Publishing Package, visit http://highbridgebooks.com/book-publishing-and-book-marketing/
- Contest winner will be interviewed about his/her book on the Theology of Business Podcast, and the book will be promoted to the Theology of Business community of marketplace Christians.
- All submissions should include 1) a summary of the book and 2) an explanation of how the book will help people to do business God’s way (750-1000 words).
- Book proposals will be accepted from the following categories: Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Finance, Professional Growth, Business as Mission, Marketplace Ministry, Personal Growth, the Theology of Business, and the Theology of Work.
- Submission deadline: 11:59pm ET on 12/1/15
- Winner’s book must be ready for editing and publishing no later than 3/1/16.
- Winner will be announced on the 12/16/15 episode of the Theology of Business Podcast
- Please submit your proposal via the form below.
- For more information, contact Theology of Business via https://theologyofbusiness.com/contact/