Invite Darren to Speak/Interview
- Author of Marketing Like Jesus: 25 Strategies to Change the World
- Author of The Marketplace Christian: A Practical Guide to Using Your Spiritual Gifts in Business
- Developer of the Biblical Standards for Businesses Course
- Developer of the Christ-Centered Company Assessment
- Host of the Theology of Business Podcast and Houston Baptist University’s Christianity in Business Podcast
- Founder and CEO of High Bridge Books & Media, a Christian publishing company that has published 130+ books since 2013 and serves some of the leading Christian universities
- Former Captain in the U.S. Air Force who earned the United States Air Force Commendation Medal for his meritorious service in Kuwait during Operation Iraqi Freedom
Speaking/Interview Topics and Suggested Interview Questions
- How did Jesus do marketing?
- What does it look like to use spiritual gifts in a for-profit setting?
- How can leading a company/industry in accordance with biblical standards be part of the marketplace Christian’s calling to “make disciples of all nations”?
- What does the Bible say about business and any of these aspects of business: profitability and profit management, innovation, competition, value-making, marketing, sales, customer care, management, quality control, human resources management, accounting and accountability, business law, and risk management?
- How did Darren turn a few proofreading gigs into a multi-six-figure publishing company?
- What does it take to succeed as an author in today’s marketplace?
To connect with Darren or to contact him about speaking at an upcoming event, you may contact him via the following:
- E-mail: Darren@HighBridgeBooks.com
- Web: www.TheologyofBusiness.com/contact
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/darren-shearer-44232635
- Twitter: @DarrenShearer
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BusinessTheology
Darren’s interview about “Using Spiritual Gifts in Business” on TBN Salsa’s AlegriaTV