A Cornerstone Advisory Group is a peer advisory board for Christ-centered business executives cultivating Christ-centered companies.
What makes the Cornerstone group model special:
- Measurable, Bible-based business education through cooperative dialogue (Socratic Method)
- Fellowship with other Christian business executives
- Efficient, virtual meetings
- Action-oriented accountability
- Clarified decision-making
- A facilitator focused on your growth
Here are a few details about how your group will operate:
- During these meetings, we will focus on 1-2 principles from The Christ-Centered Company Assessment, discussing the principle's biblical foundation and application to our companies.
- Meeting length/frequency = 75 minutes, 2x per month
- 100% virtual via Zoom
- 75% minimum attendance required
- 3-month commitment
- Limited to 7 members each (plus facilitator) for maximum engagement
- Teaching (from The Christ-Centered Company book) provided prior to meeting
- Recurring meeting time will be set by you and the other members of your Cornerstone group
Darren and Cornerstone Advisory Group have been great for me (a solo family law attorney). Darren does a great job giving us good biblical content to work on for our businesses and creating a humble, helpful, encouraging atmosphere with exhortations to take the next step. In an abundance of counselors there is wisdom, safety, and victory, and I am helped in these ways through this group.
Your $125 monthly membership fee will include the following:
- (2) 75-minute meetings per month with group of Christian business executives and a facilitator (Darren Shearer)
- Christ-Centered Company Assessment (taken at onboarding and updated over time)
- Teaching from The Christ-Centered Company book, which provides commentary on each principle in the Christ-Centered Company Assessment
- Spiritual Gifts in the Marketplace Assessment (taken at onboarding)
- On-demand access to Biblical Standards for Businesses Course