The spiritual gift of knowledge is the special ability to spread the awareness of God’s glory by discovering, accumulating, analyzing, and clarifying information.
Christians with the spiritual gift of knowledge have an insatiable hunger to learn.
Spiritual Gift Recognition Statements
- “My life demonstrates that I am passionate about learning new things.”
- “I spend a significant percentage of my time learning new things.”
- “People view me as a source of information.”
As the founder of market research firm, The Barna Group, George Barna has been using his spiritual gift of knowledge to keep Christians informed about culture-related trends happening in society. Relaying, analyzing, and interpreting responses gathered from opinion polls and other research tools, his company has provided research services for the Disney Channel, ABC, VISA, the U.S. Military, and the Evangelical Christian Community. His research includes findings such as…
- Less than one out of every five born-again adults possesses a Biblical worldview.
- Children are the most important population segment to minister to because of their spiritual teachability and developmental vulnerability.
- The divorce rate among born-again Christians is higher than that for atheists/agnostics.
- Acts 5:1-11; 17:11
- 1 Corinthians 12:8
- Colossians 2:2-3