Are you interested in contributing an article to the Theology of Business blog, having your article emailed to the Theology of Business community, and being interviewed about your article on the Theology of Business Podcast?
Criteria for Theology of Business articles:
- The article should address a specific topic related to the “theology of business” that helps Christians to partner with God in business and apply biblical business principles.
- The article should quote at least one Bible verse.
- The article should include clear headings to guide the reader from one point to the next. (e.g. 4 Ways to…, 3 Reasons Why…)
- The article should include a compelling headline that will be attractive on social media.
- Length: 600-1100 words
Submit Your Article Proposal
If you are interested in contributing an article, having your article emailed to the Theology of Business community, and being interviewed on the Theology of Business Podcast, please submit your proposal below. Here are the items to include in your proposal:
- Your name and email address
- Your brief bio
- Link(s) to your previous writing sample(s)
- Proposed headline of your article
- Brief description of your proposed article including the Bible verse(s) you will be referencing
- List of the main points/headings in your article